Thursday, January 15, 2009

still getting the books

I am so happy with the huge amount of people still interested in following along. I just wanted to encourage everyone to get your book when you get it, if you feel like reading two a day until you catch up that is fine, otherwise just pick up on the day when you get it. I have read ahead, I was so interested in how all of the things with Jacob's life was going to pan out, I couldn't put it done, I will be honest, it wasn't easy reading. I had to keep a note book and keep track of who was who, who had what baby, who got married again, my goodness. I think because we live in the times of one spouse it is surprising that they had more than one wife or they slept with maids, and so on and so forth. All this to say I would love to get together and kinda talk about things. I have a date in mind in February but will post that when I am for sure, we have book readers in Nebraska and Minnesota, so I am trying to check some things out first. So keep going call me if you have questions, I am just like you, this is my first time, but my pastor has assured me that he will answer any questions, so let's keep going, this is going to be awesome. Encourage those around you to do the same, we will grow from this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment