Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Get the Book

Ok Ok, I have to fill you all in, that is ok if you don't even have the book yet, you are just fine. Get it when it works for you and start when it works for you. You are still in this if you want to be. Remember it is much easier to call it quits when you are behind. I want you to all know that what is working for me might not work for you, it is easier for me to find a time of 30 minutes 2 times a week and either read ahead or catch up. It is easier than doing it every morning. I would like it to be every morning or every night, but my kids wake up at such different times, I am not very consistent. So I am encouraging you to do two things. Call someone that you know who is reading and ask them how they are doing, and also, find what reading style works for you. You are all doing great, we will be getting together in February, so you all have plenty of time to still get the book! I am proud of you all. Hugs to you all, Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment