Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day One











Well how did we do team. As you can see I had to start another blog because I couldn't comment on the other one or add postings. So lets try this again.

I wished I could have written this 4 days ago. That is when the journey began for me of trying to put up a new post. Better late than never. Here is how we will work this. Lets all post reflections of our reading when we can, and continue to pray for all who are trying to accomplish this goal of staying on track. Let me reasure you all who don't have your bible yet, there are more who don't have it than do have it, so don't let that stop you, when you get it begin on that day. Accountability partners- if you have someone close to you reading, let them be your partner, keep eachother on track, if you don't have someone in mind email me and I will assign one to you.

With that said. Welcome to a new year, a year of dedication, growth and learning.
Just a quick little tid bit, that I got from today's reading, and BTW it took about 6 minutes, very easy!- I really think with life as busy as it is, how important it is to rest on the Sabath. I was friends with a guy in high school who was Morman and they were so strict on no activities on sunday, just rest, I don't think I could go that far, but I always admired the peace and calmness they had one day a week, and as I read today, that just really struck me as something I may start trying to do more.
So welcome welcome, lets begin when you get your book and lets have fun!!!
Again, sorry about the change in blog sites, I monkied around with the other one for ever.
so this one is called the year of the message
post when you can, comment when you can, and try to read a little something every day
I was looking ahead and liked what I saw!



2 comments:

  1. Amy ... thanks for getting this all set up. I hope everyone is off to a great start. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I can not add a post again, I have no clue what the heck I am doing wrong. I can create the initial post and design the blog but when I go to post the second entry. Sorry I have a posting, but untill I can figure it out this will have to do, I am praying for you all, thank you for your patience as I figure all this stuff out!!

    ReplyDelete