Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5

How are you all doing. I don't know about you but I am learning so much. I think it is so funny because I grew up knowing the story of Adam and Eve, I grew up knowing the story of Noah, but I had no clue how they all fit together. I am so glad to be doing this. Not only for my growth in theology but now when I talk to my kids about these stories I feel like I now have a better background. So how did your Sunday go. I really thought I would start the resting... man that is hard to do. It is like we have to give ourselves permission or something. Well if you are like me and you feel like there is too much to do to sit and relax, let's all just pray and believe that we will be blessed for honoring the Sabbath. But again I am real just like all of you, the second I relax I know that there is laundry piling up, dishes that need to be cleaned... but more importantly our family needs us to be recharged, our husbands would like that friend to sit by them and relax and watch football with them, and the good news is, the laundry and dishes will wait, but our time with our kids and husbands can't. So I will go, and try to practice what I preach!! I would love to hear all that you are learning, and even if you have not gotten your book yet, start when you get it. I know, January 1st snuck up on me too!!! Happy reading, happy growing, and lets all strive for a relaxing Sabbath!

PS, I will be leaving to go study with some amazing photographers and will be gone for about a week. I will be seeing Anne!! I am so excited. So may not post for a while, but will be reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment